Name: SouthCoast Electric Power Group Meeting (SCEPG) "Lunch & Learn" Energy Savings Seminar
Date: May 16, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Come join us for the SouthCoast electric Power Group member meeting
at Rachel's Lakeside of Westport
located at 950 State Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747
on May 16, 2019 from 12-1:30 pm
Come learn about the new energy savings program that any member can partipate in. Businesses of any size are now able to save money on thier electric bill. Topics covered at this event will include:
- Non-energy component review? Cost avoidance to Nov contract signing (RPS increase, Clean Peak, potential CES increase)
- Capacity update? Rate and reserve margin decrease due in June
- How does managing your cap tag down save you money?
- Index price update? Winter weather and price review
- Current Strategy? How the Group performed on energy
- How to become a part of the benefits of SCEPG
This event is free for chamber members, but please register online or contact Ian Abreu at firstname.lastname@example.org.